eBook Creation Using Adobe Indesign, No HTML Code Needed
Make an ebook from your fiction manuscript with Adobe Indesign without any HTML code fast and easy
Created by Aaron Linsdau
What you’ll learn
Making fiction ebooks without any HTML code
Creating ebook files compatible with Amazon KDP
Ebook fiction layout fundamentals
Creating an ebook table of contents
Making an ebook from a MS Word manuscript with Adobe Indesign
Configuring Adobe Indesign to work for you
Complete understanding of the ebook process
Generate ebooks compatible with a smartphone, tablet, or reading device (Kindle, etc.)
Making ebook files compatible with Ingram Spark
Using Adobe Indesign for fiction ebook creation
Understanding Reflowable vs Fixed ebook layout
Making an ebook from a Google Docs manuscript with Adobe Indesign
Demystify Adobe Indesign
No HTML coding experience needed
No Adobe Indesign Experience Needed
Have a manuscript or document ready for ebook conversion
Do you need to make an ebook from a fiction book without using messy HTML code? This class shows you how to use Adobe Indesign to create a professional eBook without touching one line of code. The best part is you can use this layout for both an ebook and a print book using the techniques in this class. This course is for you! Most other Indesign courses teach lots of extra material that won’t help you. This course is specifically targeted at people who want to create an ebook using Adobe Indesign without all the headaches of custom code.
- Walter: “Your course was so helpful. My staff struggled for a month trying to learn Indesign from YouTube. We just wasted our time and missed critical opportunities. Your easy-to-follow teaching style literally hand-held us, taught my team time-saving skills, and saved us $1,000’s of dollars in lost revenue. Thank you!” Walter P., Orange and Blue Marketing
From Aaron: “Hi there, my name is Aaron and I’ve professionally taught Indesign to hundreds of students. I’ve created hundreds of layouts in Indesign, from simple nonfiction books to complex guides and textbooks. Together we’ll work through real projects will real manuscripts. You’ll learn everything you need to know to be successful. This course is filled with instruction that gets you to success fast.”
This course will allow you to create your own ebook and send it out to the market. Many “pro” ebook designers learn from YouTube as they go, wasting your money. Other Indesign ebook contractors charge insane amounts of money. That’s why I made this course. It’s for people who want to learn ebook creating from Indesign, whether it’s for their book or to learn a new skill.
- Bethany: “What you just taught me almost made me cry. Before your class, my boss made me change the font in our company book twice. It took me a week. With what you showed me, I could’ve been literally done in a minute. One week cut down to one minute. I hope others find your course.” Bethany R., Outdoor Medical Training School
This course helps you avoid these mistakes:
- Improper ebook formatting
- Not adding a cover image
- Classic manuscript import errors
- Incorrectly choosing the wrong file type
- Having to table of contents
It’s so easy to make mistakes and not see them during an ebook layout. Aaron has seen books by great authors with terrible, incompatible ebooks. Trying to do an ebook layout in code is a waste of time when you can use Indesign to make a great-looking ebook quickly.
This course includes:
- Sample files for practice
- Sample copyright page text completely free to use
- Ideas for adjusting your ebook
Aaron shares the tricks he’s learned over years of doing ebook publication. The goal of this course is to teach you how to make your own ebook and not look like an amateur doing it. You’ll learn the necessary skills get the job done.
Manuscript software formatting guidelines include:
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs
Even if you used a different program, the instructions for the above software will help you figure out what you need to do. Ask questions in the course forum and Aaron will do his best to help you out.
There are a lot of small but important details in the ebook layout. Avoid making errors with this course. You spent 100’s of hours perfecting your manuscript. Don’t make the rookie mistake of making your ebook look like it was prepared by an amateur.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to create a professional ebook without using code.
- Aaron’s course is for people with no InDesign experience. No previous publishing knowledge is required.
- This course is relaxed and bite-sized. It’s broken down into small skills that won’t overwhelm you. You only need basic computer skills to succeed.
Save time wasted on huge “master classes” that cover a lot of what you don’t need. This course gives you exactly what you need to get the job done. You won’t wade through endless discussions and stories that aren’t relevant to your nonfiction book layout. Save time and get the job done faster this Aaron’s courses.
Aaron Linsdau Learning: Skills. Fast.
Who this course is for:
- Authors who want to create a professional ebook from their manuscript using Adobe Indesign.
3 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion