Day 1

20121029-092034.jpg

There will be no flight this morning. The next update I will receive will be at 6 PM this evening. There is a chance that I could fly this evening, however it’s more likely tomorrow morning if all is well. ALE reports that the runway looks good for landing at least.

My update call at 6pm told me to be at the hotel from 6am-9am tomorrow. Awaiting good weather & go-ahead.

Waiting seems tough, but dragging 380 pounds over ice sculptures at -40 deg is tougher.

Related Post