A&N Photography provides professional prints and digital images of the finest caliber and each is signed by photographer
Aaron R. Linsdau. We sell creations that will bring added beauty to your home or office. With our ever increasing selection of photographs, there is something sure to suit your
decore and please you aesthetically.
|5 by 7 inch ||Unlimited ||$90||$15|
|8 by 10 inch ||Unlimited ||$110||$20|
|11 by 14 inch ||500 ||$160||$25|
|12 by 18 inch ||300 ||$180||$35|
|16 by 20 inch ||200 ||$210||$45|
|24 by 30 inch ||100 ||$470||$60|
|30 by 40 inch ||50 ||$600||$100|
- We offer our prints on canvas, acrylic face mounting, metal, Fuji Flex SuperGloss, watercolor, and just
about any other surface you need.
- What is the difference between Exhibition and Regular prints?
- Regular prints are processed at our local lab and Exhibition prints are
sent off to our speciality lab in northern California.
prints are done on Fuji Crystal archive or Kodak Portra paper on Fuji Frontier machines, the standard photograph
printing machines in the industry, providing an excellent value for your money. Regular prints made with
our equipment and processed professionally are more vibrant and sharper than what consumer
digital (or film) grade camera equipment can produce in one-hour labs. With our equipment, processing and know-how,
people are amazed when we tell them that some of our older prints were created by a 6 Megapixel
professional camera body and lens combinations.
- Exhibition prints are made on Supergloss, Gloss or Matte Fuji Crystal Archive on a Chromira LED printer,
considered to be the best in the industry. My printing company has found that colors from the Chromira printer are more accurate and deeper
than those made by laser machines, like those on the Fuji Frontier machines. When you compare Exhibition and Regular prints side by side,
you will see and appreciate the difference. Prints from the Chromira are a touch sharper with clearer colors, have a wider color
gamut (range) and richer
blues. For the purist or gallery, the
Exhibition print is the way to go. Additionally, the Chromira can be printed on Supergloss, a polyester base paper.
We also offer canvas and wide-format Ultrachrome ink printing. Contact us for details.
- Currently, Exhibition prints must be custom ordered, so please
contact us if you would like to order an Exhibition print and we will immediately begin processing your order.
- All prints 12 by 18 and below are shipped in flat boxes. All other sizes are shipped rolled around the
OUTSIDE of a tough cardboard tube, wrapped with bubble wrap and then packaged in a larger box.
- Custom sizes are also available. Please contact us for availability
- Prices include UPS shipping but not California sales tax.
- Shipping time is dependent on our photographer's travel schedule. However, most of the time, we begin
processing your order
immediately. If we are on travel, it typically takes two to three weeks to begin processing your order.
Therefore due to these travel constraints, sales are not subject to these delivery conditions and
we hope this minor inconvenience is overshadowed by the quality of the prints we produce and carefully
ship to you for your enjoyment for years to come.
- All shipments come with handling and care instructions, as we want your print to bring you
years of enjoyment.
- Please be aware that due to computer's diplay environment, there will be differences in
the color and brightness of your print compared to what you see on your computer screen. This is
normal, as computers screens vary greatly, so we guarantee you will be happy with the print.
- We guarantee our prints from fading for your lifetime! If anything goes wrong with the print's color, we
will happily replace the print at no cost to you.
- Once an edition runs out, we will never print that photo in that size again! Your print becomes
a collector's item.